Me and My Scooter


As usual at night I could not sleep. Fortunately, there was a mattress next to a computer, although not good specifications, such as the processor core 2 duo, but it was very helpful in writing down all my experiences. A bitter experience to me naturally. By making a cup of coffee and a cigarette I started to write my story the story that had long settled in my brain.
Well, my experience started me writing when I was traveling with a scooter. Traveling around the island of Java alone. It was not the island of Java, but try to touring with two-wheeled vehicles from the eastern Javanese, my hometown, Malang city into the city Jakarta.


Travel I started late afternoon, travel from home directly to the town of Blitar. From home to Blitar using scooters not more than 1 hour had reached the city's first-born president of Indonesia, Ir Soekarno.


From Blitar I continue to travel the city of Solo, Central Java. In the city of Solo, I stopped by a short break to the shop, for a cup of coffee and smoking cigarettes.
Approximately 30 minutes of rest, I immediately raced back toward the city of Semarang, capital of Central Java. In the city of Semarang, I am confused to choose which path, because it reached the city this map maker's night. Not many people I met to ask which way to Jakarta. Having had time to play around in Simpang Lima, I finally found a board tertuliskan distance to Jakarta. I follow these directions to the west.
The journey from home to Jakarta with riding a scooter with the average velocity is not too fast about 15 hours. Well an interesting experience for me personally, because it alone made the trip from home to the capital of Indonesia. (yudis)

No comments:

Post a Comment